Most venues will have professional photographers to capture your dogs' magical moments. Please be aware of the following guidelines regarding photography and videography at the 2017 GRCA National:
1. All rights to televise, videotape, advertise, photograph, promote, & Otherwise exploit this event are vested in the GRCA, or in persons whom assignments of such rights have been made in writing from the club. All persons and animals on the Show Grounds, at any time while the show is in progress, do by attending this show or participating therein, grant the club the right to photograph, televise, videotape, audio tape, or otherwise use their likeness and voice in any manner without further release or consent.
2. This show will be professionally photographed and video recorded. Other commercial photography or video recording or photography or video recording from a tripod mounted camera or any photographing or video recording of entire classes of dogs will NOT be permitted.
3. Submission of an entry form and/or physical presence on the show grounds shall constitute both implied and real consent for both the handler and their dog to be photographed and/or video recorded.
4. Photographs and/or video recordings taken for any reason other than personal use are strictly prohibited.
Photographers and Videographers by event:
Conformation: Conformation Win Shots will be taken by David Sombach, P.O. Box 6506, Ashland, VA 23005. Please visit his website at https://davidsombach.photoreflect.com/ for more information about his work.
P.O. Box 6506
Ashland, VA 23005
Conformation Videography will be provided by Show Dog Video Pros. Show Dog Video Pros will be filming the 2017 GRCA National in **GORGEOUS** Hi-Definition video. Both Standard Definition DVDs and Blu Ray Hi-Definition DVDs will be available to order. These videos are edited and fully titled with Name of Dog, Sire, Dam, Owner, Breeder, Handler, Date of Birth and AKC registration number.
LIVE Streaming video will be offered during the actual show hours each day. On-Demand Streaming video of the recorded events will be available starting the next morning after judging each day. The streaming video will remain indefinitely on the ShowDogVideoPros servers so that anyone can watch 24/7/365. All platforms and devices are supported, including Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, Droid devices, etc.
ShowDogVideoPros will be filming and LIVE streaming the 2017 Golden Retriever National again this year. Here is the important info.
GRCA 2017 VIDEO LINK
At this link one can find both Streaming Video and DVD / Blu-Ray info.
LIVE and RECORDED Streaming Video in ****HI DEFINITION*****
(1) Day-by-Day and Whole Show Passes good thru 12/31/2017!
(2) GRCA 2017 streaming passes good for BOTH Live and Recorded PLUS our **NEW** DVR Service.
(3) Watch 24/7, login as many times as you want.
(4) Limit: 1 user per account at a time; 3 browser devices per account.
The Streaming Video Player also has FREE previews, FREE Slow Motion Effects and FREE unlimited photo snapshots from video.
**NEW CUSTOM PRODUCTS**
Just My Dog - Custom-made edited video of JUST your dog. Includes footage featuring your Dog's Exam, Movements, Cuts, Placements and Awards. Includes one or many classes complete with Titling, Music and Slow Motion. Totally customized to your specs!
Just My Class - Custom-made DVDs (or Blu-Rays) of just the class or classes you want. Fully edited, titled and finished video. (Limit 2 hrs per DVD).
DVDs AND BLU-RAYs
Gorgeous Hi Definition Edited Video of all Show Conformation Classes and Events. Every Dog is filmed & titled on screen with complete AKC Info. Pre-Order Single Discs or Packaged Sets.
**New DVD Feature - MUSIC or NO MUSIC” Option: Our DVD Menus now include a selection to turn Music On or Off.
Irvin B. Krukenkamp, MD
Show Dog Video Pros
Hunt Test, WC/WCX, and Field Trial: All field events will be photographed by Mark Atwater Upclose Photography. Please visit his website at http://upclosephoto.com/ for more information about his work.
Agility, Obedience and Rally: Great Dane Photos will be photographing performance events at the Crown Center. Please visit their website at http://greatdanephotos.com/ for more information about their work. You are encouraged to obtain a login for the site in advance to make viewing photos onsite easier.